Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

My hair worries have come to an end......Well i hope so!

So as you all know i dyed my hair the other day using Live Colour XXL Absolute Platinum 00A.

On the box it said 'Without Brassy Tones' so i thought ok, Lets try this and see if its actually true.
So being as though i had dyed my hair blonde recently using Clarol i was looking for a new blonde shade.

In Asda i came across the Live XXL Colour and thought it would be nice to try another brand and it was on sale at only £1 per hair colour.

Once i got home i dyed my hair and OMG it went yellow.... Not a bad yellow, just a bad yellow for fall time =)

So me being who i am i decided to contact live XXL asking what they could do to fix this as it said nothing on the box about not dying your hair if it was a certain colour etc and what they could do with the brassyness. 

After a long conversation with them i decided to go to their facebook fanpage because i wasnt getting anywhere with their customer service. It was like they decided to copy and paste the same thing over and over again and just keep saying...Phone us.

Soo...i posted my query about the dyes and they came back with a response saying they were dealing with it.

1 week later and still nothing so id lost all faith in this company.

The next day i had a knock at the door and it was the mail man with a parcel for me. But i wasn't expecting anything. When i opened it up there was a latter from them with a bottle of their silver shampoo.

I have to say im pleased with them now and i will be using the silver shampoo to help get the brassyness out of my hair.

I have posted a picture of the letter below along with pictures of the shampoo.

Thanks to them my hair worries may be over =)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina