Followers

Thursday 16 December 2010

ღHomemade eye makeup removerღ

Instead of paying over the top prices for products...Why not make them yourself. I always make my own products myself as i know whats really going into my products and its really unexpencive.I decided to share the ingredients with you for this product as i know at this time of year, money is tight and this is one way to save money.

The ingredients you need are:
~1 tbsp castor oil
~1 tbsp light olive oil
~2 tsp. Canola oil

All you have to do is mix all of thease ingredients together adn then its ready to use.
Its as simple as that...

When applying this product, Use a clean tissue or cotton ball to remove the makeup around your eyes.
If you wish, wash your face with warm water when finished.

Thanks for reading this and i hope you have an amazing christmas and a great new year.

Stay beautiful!


1 comments:

dreamer said...

I dare not use olive oil lol. It clogged my pores HORRIBLY.

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina