Followers

Friday 17 December 2010

ღUnbranded nail brushes can be just as goodღ

Unbranded nail brushes can be just as good as branded brushes.
I bought thease brushes from Ebay.co.uk and they cost me just £2.95 which is extreamly cheap due to the quality of thease.

For £2.95, you get 15 high quality brushes that are suitible for all typs of nail art and also can be used for very detailed makeup art.

Thease brushes are really smooth and are made from Synthetic hair. There are no stray bristles and they are tightly held in and dont fall out during use or cleaning.

I wash my brushes after every use to ensure that they stay clean and unstained. I use jhonsons baby shampoo to wash them. It makes the brushes smell great and leaves them soft and clean.

With thease brushes you can get really precise lines and detail from them.

I honistally reccoment thease brushes to anyone who loves nail art and needs a really precise design. I would give them an 8/10 as they are magnificent brushes but they only come in a clear plastic sleeve.

The only thing i would change about thease brushes are the way they are packaged.

Thanks for reading and i hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year.



 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina