Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

ღBling cases for sale! Come take a lookღ

Hey guys and girls.

Before christmas i posted a picture of my new bling case that i made for my ITouch 4g(The one with the camera) and i had some overwhelming response over this.

So me and my sister oh my gosh kirst has been talking and we have decided to open up our own little shop making thease cases.

If you are serious about getting one of thease cases made then please leave a comment to this thread. The website will be along sometime next week.

Here is a picture of my bling case. Im in the process of getting the one of kirstys.(Exscuse the ornageness og the picture. I didnt set the lighting correct)






We can bling any phone, Ipod etc if you can get clear cases for them.(The clear case will be added into the price)


Thanks

Stay Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina