Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

ღTag: Girly Questionsღ

1. Is it cute when a guy kisses you on the forehead?
I love it when my bf kisses my forehead. It makes me feel all loved and funky.
2. Poofy dress or short party dress?
I love poofy dresses! I just love the way they look and feel.
3. Would you like a long love letter?
Yes, but not too long. My bf used to write me letters all the time. I think they are totally sweet!
4. Group dates or single dates?
It all depends. If its valentines day, Birthday's or any special day then i prefere single dates. If its just a normal day and there is nothing speacial then i prefere group dates.
5. Do you hate when guys act different around their friends?
Yes because guys always act like jerks around their friends. Most of them act different because they dont want to make themselves look romantic.
6. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
I wouldnt say so. Id prefere a cute little puppy or kitten instead of diamonds. A puppy or kitten rarly get stolen =/.
7. Is your hair up or down?
I scooped my hair up today because i cant be bothered to straighten it properly.
8. Do you straighten your hair?
All the time. I hate my hair to be wavy when its down =/.
9. What's your favorite girly magazine?
Fabulous! It has horoscopes, Girly chat, Celeb chat, soap spoilers and problem pages! It also has discount coupons and codes in there. Just the other week i had a FREE ModelsOwn makeup kit which i LOVE!
10. What's your favorite mascara?
Right now it has to be Benifit BadGal Waterproop mascara! I really need to get some more because im nearlly out but it really lenghtens your lashes and volumizes them, Leaving your lashes looking fabulous!
11. Do you get your nails done?
 No, Id rather do it myself. I think its totally poinless spending £20 just to get your nails done when you can spend £20 and get the things youself to do it. I mean, I have got my nail brushes and different nail polishes and they cost me under £20. So yeh, i just think its pointless.
12. Small or large purses?
A couple of weeks ago i would have said small purses....But now i deffinatly love big purses! Just so much room in them and easy to store change and all my different cards.
13. Jeans or skirts?
Both, I love skirts when i go out to parties. I actually havent wore jeans for like 2 months now whihc is really wierd cause i love my jeans. Iv been wearing my joggers =P.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Deffinatly! If it looks cute and makes you look good whats a little pain! Just last night i wore a dress to a party with heels! I was dancing all night and never sat down but half way throught the night my heels were really killing me. I didnt want to take them off because they looked so cute with my outfit so i stuck with the pain until i got home.
15. Do you test a lot?
Im not sure what this question really means so im not going to bother answering it.
16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Id be so happy. I cant wait to get enought cash and get a bigger place so i can start my own little family.
17. Whats your favorite color?
PINK! Since i was like 2 my favorite colour has been pink. My parents used to get me toys that were different colours but id leave the other coloured toys and just play with the pink ones haha.
18. Heals or flats?
Heels! I love heels. Cant stand flats. I really dont like them.
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
I cried during Titanic and Romeo and Juliette haha. Iv found that as i got older i dont cry as much.
20. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Hell no! Deffinatly not. Just seeing this question makes me cringe!
21. Walmart or target?
None, Id rather go to superdrugs or boots. Walmart is called ASDA in the uk and they dont really sell much makeup. We dont have a Target.
22. Do you wear shirts with collars?
No. Never have, Never will. They just look hiddious!
23. Do you like preppy boys?
To be quite honist im not too bothered. My bf is alittle preppy but thats fine.
24. Are you spoiled?
Id like to say that im not but i cant. Im deffinatly spoiled. By my family and also my boyfriend.
25. Do you think lipgloss is the best?
Most deffinatly. Id deffinatly prefere lipgloss to lipstick anyday.
26. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Yes but i barly use them. I dont really wear sunglasses because they irrotate me and im worried that if i wear them too long then ill get circles around my eyes haha.
27. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Hours! My bf goes so mad at me because it takes me so long to get ready. I have to do my hair, makeup, Get my bag sorted then dress about 2 to 3 times to get my perfect look for the day haha.
28. Do you like to wear band aids?
I dont really mind. I cant wear them tho because im illergic.
29. Do you like skater boys?
Im not to bothered.
30. Gold or silver?
Silver. I hate gold. I have all silver jewlery and i love to wear silver eyeshaddow. I just think silver looks better then gold because it goes with any outfit.
31. Do you like to get flowers?
I used to but now im not really bothered with them.
32. Do you like surfer boys?
Im not to bothered
33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Sometimes. 
34. Do you like dresses?
I love them. 
35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
About 6 haha. The male species are just confusing all the time
36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
I dont really 'Hang out' but i have my bf here along with his cousin so i guess you can call that 'hanging out'.
37. Do you wear lipsticks?
Hell no. I totally hate it, Cant stand the consistancy of it.
38. Do you like to hold hands?
Yes. I think its cute and shows that you love eachother.
39. What is the youngest you would date?
I wouldnt date anyone younger then me. Its just not the way i like it. Obviously i wouldnt date a man mnore then 5 years older. That would just be wrong in my opinion.
40. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
I start mumbling and act all wierd. And they do the same haha
41. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
Eww no. I think its gross.
42. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
His eyes. 
43. Do you like making eye contact?
Not really. When people make eye contact with me i get this edgy feeling...Scared, Worried feeling. Even if its someone i know, I just cant look into their eyes.
44. Do you ever picture your wedding dress or wedding?
I sure do. My wedding dress is going to be a pink meringue dress with lots of sparkles ad my wedding is going to be spectacular =D.
45. Would you kill for chocolate?
Not really. I love chocolate but i dont eat it much.
46. Do you ever spend all day and night getting pretty for a guy?
I did before i lived with my bf. I used to sit there at night planning my look and clothes out and then in the morning id spend the morning getting ready and making myself look pretty for him haha. Although, He barly even noticed =/
47. On a scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
Depends if you have money or not. If you have money then id give it an 8. If you dont have money then about a 4.
48. Do you freak out if you miss your fav shows?
Deffinatly. I hate missing Waterloo Road. When i miss it i go crazy and wait all night for the replay =/
49. Do you yell a lot?
Yes, But dont everyone.
50. Do you wear sweat pants to school/work?
I used to before i turned into a girly girl. But now i wear jeans, skirts and dresses.
51. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Yes. Just once before but now i dont see the point.
52. Do you write a lot of mushy letter?
I used to write tons of them. Now i just keep a diary instead if giving the letters to the person.
53. What makeup could you not live without out?
All of it! I love my makeup.
54. Do you fall in love easy?
No. Iv only fell in love once and iv been with him 5 years. 6 years this year (04.12.2005)
55. Do you have cramps right now?
Nope.
56. Do you consider yourself pretty? 
No and i never have. Most people tell me im pretty but i never believe them. I just laught and try to brush them off the subject. I guess all girls who arnt hight on themself's thing they arnt pretty.
57. Do you think guys will open this even though it says girly questions
They deffinatly will. Guys get really curious about things and they will deffinatly want to know what this is all about.

I tag EVERYONE to do this tag.

Thanks for reading and stay beautiful


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina