Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

ღRandom: What my bf bought me for valentines dayღ

So the 14th February was valentines day.
Valentines day is celebrated by couples exchanging their tokens of love to eachother. A day of love.

Some people dont actually know the real reason of Valentines day. Its actually the day that St Valentine(Who was a preist) got be-headed for performing secret marriages hundreds ov years ago! How sweet.

Putting all thet behind us. My boyfriend bought me a truly amazing gift for valentines day. We went for a mean a coupld of days before valentines day because we knew that on the 14th the resturants would be totally full of couples having means.

My boyfriend had a 12oz burger with steak chips, salad and colslaw which he ate all up with alot of difficulty haha. I had American chicken with barbeque sauce and cheese on top, along with steak chips and salad with coldslaw which was amazingly good.
I love it when me and my boyfriend go out for a meal because its just so romantic and i love spending time with him.

So i bought him quite alot of things for him inclusing a photo album of picture of us and out pet hamster, Ginger. He loved it.

I thought he actually didnt buy me anything because he said he didnt knoww hat to get me. When we got back home he was going on about something he bought me and it had a mirror in it but he wanted me to guess what it was. At the end he said he didnt buy me anything but he just wanted to make me happy. I felt really sad because i got my hopes up and everything. Then he pulls something out of a bag and said here....it was my gift.! OMG it was hello kitty!!

he know i love hello kitty. He bought me a hello kitty cosmetic bag with a compact mirror. I love it so much! Its on my computer table and i have all my makeup in it!. i love it so much. its the best valentines gift ever =).

Thank to my boyfriend for making my valentines day so special and i love him so much.

Here are some pictures =).

My boyfriends dinner


 My Dinner


 For dessert we had vanilla and chocolate ice cream with cookies, chocolate buttons, flake and cream...Yummm....Oh with choco sauce *Drool*

Randomness

What he bought me





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina