Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

ღTag: Valentines Dayღ

1. Which is your favorite valentines day treat? Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Well i think this is actually an american thing. I thin the sweethearts are those little sweets you get in a packet with little notes on maby? Well ill choose chocolate covered strawberries because i love strawberries and i love chocolate so its just the perfect combination for me. And its more romantic. Expecially if you feed them to eachother =)


2. What is your favorite valentines day memory?
I love all my valentines day memories. I love being close to my bf and just spending the day with him. Actually its possibly got to be this year when he told me he didnt get me anyting for valentines day , then when we got home he gave me my gift and it was an hello kitty cosmetics set with a compact mirror! He knows i totally love hello kitty!


3. Twilight or Harry Potter Valentines?
Would have to be Twilight. Its more romantic and i dont really like harry potter much so it would deffinatly have to be Twilight.


4. What celebrity would you not mind having as your valentine?
I dont bother with celebrities. Id actually hate to have a celebrity valentine because they are busy with their fame and fourtine and trying to be something they never was. In my opinion they are not celebs but people who have made it somewhere in the world. They are just like us, Just alittle bit richer haha.


5. Do you have a special someone to celebrate valentines day with?
Yes, My bf Mikey who iv been with for 5 years...6 years this year! OMG time flys by!


6. Which restaurant would you prefer for a valentines date? Cheese Cake Factory or Ruby's?
Iv never heard of thease resturants. Maby this is an american thing? Iv googles Rubys and it came up with a diner? Maby thats what it is? It looks like a pretty cool place so id go there for my valentines date =). The cheesecake factory does sell food other then cheesecake but Rubys looks cool.


7. Red or Pink lips on valentines day?

Pink lips for me. I dont like the whole red lip on me.

8. Dress or cute top to wear on a valentines day date?
Dress because i love wearing my dress's when i have somewhere to go. Well unless i have to walk to the place and then id wear a cute top because then i can wear my flats or trainers =)

9. Perfect date? Dinner and movie or dinner and walk on the beach?
Dinner and walk on the beach! Iv always wanted to walk on the beach with my bf just as the sun is going down. It seems so romantic and you can talk and just watch the sun go down and yeh. I hate the movies. Its so expencive and if the movie is boring then you have to sit there all bored =/

10. Hair up or hair down for valentines day date?
Hair down but curled and with a cute flower or bow! I love that look.

Thanks for reading.

Stay Beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina